Having a Call Center could be a highly complex task; there are many hidden costs related to the operations, including but not limited to: Rent of Space, IT infrastructure, Utility costs, Hiring and retaining fees, administration costs, and attrition training.
When you add the labor hourly cost of an agent and the hidden cost, you will soon realize that you will be paying more than double the cost per hour of a base salary agent. These costs will be quickly added to your balance sheet and operational costs, resulting in an expensive business.
This is when outsourcing becomes very attractive, you will save all the hidden costs, and if you choose the right provider, they will provide an exact cost per hour depending on the needs.
Now the question is, will you be selecting Nearshore Outsourcing or Offshore Outsourcing for your customer service or outbound sales campaign?
Offshore Call Center Outsourcing
Refers to outsourcing your Contact Center or your business process (BPO) to companies located in countries that are geographically far away from yours.
If you are Located in the United States, popular contact center destinations are:
- Easter European countries like: Poland and Romania
- Low hourly costs due to lower labor costs, access to specialized skills and technologies and sometimes 24/7 operations because of the time zone differences.
- It is a good option if you are looking to reduce the cost significantly, especially for labor-intensive processes and services.
- Large selection of vendors of all sizes, quality and prices.
- Scale and Flexibility, due to a large number of vendors, you can locate many agents and scale up rapidly.
- Tax incentives in some destinations can help reduce the operation’s cost with restrictions.
Nearshore Call Center Outsourcing
It is referred to as outsourcing your call center services or business process or services to companies located in countries that are geographically close to your country.
Again, if you are Located in the United States, popular call center destinations are:
- El Salvador
- Costa Rica
- High-quality call center solutions, since the time zone is not an issue, the clients will be connected to an agent that shares their time-zone; this means you will not have lazy calls because the agent is tired and there is constant supervision.
- A perfect option for companies looking to reduce cost while maintaining the BPO Call Center quality.
- There is cultural compatibility, which translates to shared corporate values and a better understanding of them; this is critical to having a good business relationship.
- English and Spanish Contact Centers, having a bilingual staff is critical for the success of your telemarketing outsourcing campaign; sales in Spanish consistently outperform the sales in English even if the agent is a native experienced agent.
- Perfect solution for companies looking for excellent customer service; outsourcing for small, medium-sized and large businesses because of the constant communication to Call Center Executives that are there helping to bring your campaign to success.
- Proximity to produce face-to-face interactions, perfect for projects requiring frequent communication and reduces travel costs since it is located at a reasonable distance.
- Neutral Accents in some destinations; avoid having your customer repeat themselves and be unable to communicate due to the heavy accent.
Choosing a nearshore or offshore call center outsourcing depends on your company’s needs, goals, priorities and budget. Cultural compatibility is needed for a good business relationship, and cost savings should be considered. If you are looking for a nearshore contact center and BPO that will help you bring success to your company, contact Callsite Solutions located in El Salvador! And take advantage of the nearshore Call Center benefits.